- State-of-the-art equipment in all geophysical methods
- > 10 permanent employees
- > 100 available and flexible collaborators for large projects
- Worldwide experience
- Strong research and development of hardware and software
- 2018 Opening of Geo2X Africa in Dakar (Senegal)
- 2016 Start collaboration with roXplore gbmh (TG)
- 2016 Opening of Swiss-german Geo2X branch in Baar (ZG)
- 2015 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications
- 2014 AGAP and ISO 9001 certifications
- 2013 Change of Manager (D. Dupuy)
- 2012 Status change to SA
- 2006 Relocation to Lausanne (VD)
- 2002 Geo2X Sàrl foundation in Geneva by J. Jenny & J.-M. Frautschi
Established in 2002, Geo2X SA has an acquired specialization in applied geophysics. Our activities were firstly aimed at local surveying, which quickly evolved into vibroseis prospection. Since 2012, our focus has been geotechnical identification through joint geophysical methods.
Our global experience is key to find specific solutions for varied issues (hydrogeology, natural resources, landslides, pollution, etc.) in many environments.
A particular effort is put into research and development of new hardware and software, allowing us to have innovative answers to complex situations.
Our team holds 12 geophysicists, geologists and engineers. When considering large projects, our team can hold up to 120 members.
Client demands are met with quality through exceptional mastery in key software (geophysics and cartography).
Our complete range of equipment meets the highest accurate standards for each geophysical technique.
Permitting for geothermal exploration
3D Quaternary cover thickness mapping
Stratigraphy and tectonic structures assessment
Urban GPR for gallery positionning
Assessment of shallow geohazards and shallow quaternary stratigraphy